| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stockton, Ca in March is quite mild at 12.3 °C (54.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Stockton, Ca March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Stockton, Ca, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Stockton, Ca:
- Eureka, California, Usa - 408.5 kms (253.8 miles) NW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) NNW
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) NNW
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 242.3 kms (150.6 miles) NNW
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) WNW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 72 kms (44.7 miles) NNW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 82.1 kms (51 miles) NW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 66.7 kms (41.4 miles) W
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 104.5 kms (64.9 miles) WSW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) NE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 260.7 kms (162 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 185.1 kms (115 miles) SE
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 420.4 kms (261.3 miles) ESE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 337.2 kms (209.6 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 323.2 kms (200.9 miles) S
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 341.2 kms (212 miles) SSE